Monday, December 14, 2015

Lilla Rogers Studio and Printsource


Ok, I’m a bit late in posting this, but I’m so excited to be part of Lilla Rogers Studio! Sometimes life takes you in unexpected directions, and I’m so happy it’s taken me here! I was chosen as one of the special studio winners in the latest Lilla Rogers Studio Global Talent Search contest and it is an unbelievable dream come true. It’s been an amazing experience so far and I can’t wait to see where it goes! Consequently, I’ve been working on a lot of new things, including this banner for the upcoming Printsource show in January. It was so much fun to work on and I’m feeling creative, so more new work to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clairice,
    Congratulations!!! Lovely design! It reminds me of a fellow graphic designer named Ethel Reed of a century ago. She was ahead of her time And did amazing work as well. Check her out when you have a moment to breath! Best wishes!!!
    Sincerely,
    Danita

    ReplyDelete